About the presenter
Posted: 2005-04-18 / Author: Jinger Jarrett
Earning Profits From Other Business Owners' ProductsAffiliate programs are a great way to earn additional profits for your business. Not only will you not have to create your own products, you'll have access to a marketplace of thousands of products to choose from that you can use to add additional income streams to your current business.
Purpose of Class:
To teach you how to create your own Unique Selling Proposition when selling affiliate products so that others buy from you instead of buying from other affiliates.
What is an affiliate program is
Where to find affiliate programs to join
Promoting affiliate programs
Questions this Class Will Answer
1. What is an affiliate program?
2. Why would I want to join affiliate programs?
3. Where can I find affiliate programs?
4. How do I promote affiliate programs?
Common Problems this Class Can Help You Overcome
1. Why your business will benefit from using affiliate programs as additional income streams.
2. Finding affiliate programs that complement your business.
3. How to get a competitive edge over other affilates in the program and develop your Unique Selling Proposition so that you make more sales.
Other useful resources
Affiliate Program Workbook
Affiliate Program Guide