About the presenter
Posted: 2005-04-18 / Author: Jinger Jarrett
Newsletters - Building A Bridge To Your CustomersBuilding an opt in list is crucial to your success in marketing online. Seldom do visitors to your site buy on the first visit. By building a list, you can continue to contact your potential customers over and over. This will increase your sales dramatically and provide you a highly targeted market.
Purpose of Class:
To show you how to create a newsletter, what you should include in your newsletters, and where to market your newsletters for free.
How to create a newsletter
What to include in your newsletter
Using your to build trust with readers and promote your products and services
Questions this Class Will Answer
1. How to write and format your newsletter
2. Where to get the tools you need to create your newsletter
3. Where to get content for your newsletter
4. Submitting to the newsletter directories and lists
Common Problems this Class Can Help You Overcome
1. How to create a unique newsletter targeted to your market without writing all the material
2. How to get your newsletter done without agonizing over it.
3. How to get your newsletter past the spam filters so your readers receive it
4. Automating your newsletter list
Other useful resources
A special report on the use of Newsletters
Your own Newsletter Workbook
Newsletter Creation Software and Tools